Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where Should I be

Graduation is nearer and I want you to give a special epistle, for you to convey my greetings that comes from the deepest part of my heart. And of course We're going to choose a perfect course that fits on us, to have a perfect and meaningful future. But sometimes I was Quite unflappable on this event because here's the time that were going to cross another journey in our life.


As a student and a dreamer I wish that in the future I will be successful and feel the ecstasy of life. When I was a child my very first dream is to become a nun. Maybe I was thinking that it is so hard to give birth. A very nonsense reason isn't it?But when I reached being a youth, that dream was erased until I said to myself I want to be a successful businesswoman, I want to build my own business. So, Where should I be?


I want them both, my reason why I want to be a nun for now is because I feel comfortable when I am with God. He Is calling me I feel it. But I know as the day is passing by my mind will be enlightened and I will be at my own decision in what course should I going to choose that take me in my own future.

No comments:

Post a Comment