Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Second Quarter in TLE-ICT




As the days or months is passing by, we gain knowledge for every learnings that we are applying for. I have already known before, on how to create your blog and now it is for me to do it. In the second grading period of our subject ICT IV I have learned about the Notepad where the different tags are applied there.



While I am applying the different tags I have encountered a lot of problems espescially when I am doing the Act.7 which is the Font Attributes . Thisactivity that has its difficulties.

Facing all this problems what I have done is try and try the correct tags and checking if the tags are correct. As I am doing those corrections I have learned that we should be an accurate in choosing the right tags so that we're not going to have many mistakes.

Proving on I will continue discovering all the thing that I am not yet know. And I hope that that this coming third quarter we will have the great topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment